Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Smell of Popcorn in the Morning

I had to take my car into the shop today because of a bulletin that had to do with a sensor of the air bag. The "service air bag" light kept coming on over that last couple of days, so I made an appointment for 8:30 am.

When you walk into the dealership's waiting area from the shop, you walk past an air-pop popcorn machine they have there. Even though it was so early in the morning, they already had some popped. Can you believe it?

I was only there for just under an hour and went for breakfast. I stopped at the store for some items and came home to take care of some things. I have an interview on Friday that I need to prepare for. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I could eat popcorn all day long!!! Good luck with the interview!!! XOXO

The Pink Chick said...

Good luck with your interview! It sounds like someone at the car shop likes popcorn for breakfast!