Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Mindless Musings of the Unemployed

Welcome to another installment of The Mindless Musings of the Unemployed! Today is a perfect day for this post because it is a bullet point kind of day.

Why does it take everyone about 2 weeks before they can offer a job to someone?

Why is a copy of my transcripts so important?

I had my first pumpkin spice bagel the other day and I wasn't too thrilled. Although, I love the pumpkin spice latte.

I am getting an oil change today.

Mrs. P and I hung out on Monday night for the first time in weeks! We both don't know how that happened.

My allergies have been so bad the last couple of weeks. I can't breathe through my nose and wake up with a sore throat every day.

Annie goes back to the vet tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the last time.

I was finally able to make a hair appointment! I haven't had my hair done in months and I am going in on Tuesday. Yay!

I saw some really cute Halloween pajamas for the dogs at Target, although, I can't seem to find a picture of them.

All of my interviews are done for the week, now if only I could get some offers.

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Offers would be good! Best of luck!

Gwen said...

I hope Annie got great news at the vets office!!! XOXO