Friday, September 24, 2010

400 POSTS!!!

This is my 400th post! Can you believe it? I sure can't. Until I new this was my 400th post, I was going to title this one: Car Maintenance.

I took my car in for an oil change and I knew I needed a tire rotation going in. Come to find out, after 25,000 miles of rough roads, I also needed a balance and alignment. Well, isn't that just wonderful?

I was at the shop for 2 hours and ended up spending over $130! I was not prepared for that and I always wonder why car maintenance is so expensive.

Also, have you ever noticed that the shops always smell bad? Some people may like the smell of grease and new tires, but it gives me a big headache.

Anyway, my car is all set to go now. Although, I wasn't able to buy anything else this week.

3 comments:

Jake said...

You shouldn't have needed a balance or an alignment if you weren't feeling any vibration or trouble in steering.

If there wasn't anything wrong before, you shouldn't have paid anything extra.


$130 sounds a bit steep, to me.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Lin said...

Congratulations on your 400 posts!

Gwen said...

Congrats on 400 posts!!!! And yes...I get headaches at car dealerships everytime. That's why I like to shop for cars on Sundays and have Brian take my car in for service. LOL!!! XOXO