Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Writer's Block

I really wanted to post today. However, I have no idea what to write about. Nothing really exciting has happened in the last couple of days. Except maybe the weather. It is late August, notoriously hot and humid, and the temperature for the last three days hasn't gone over 85 degrees. There is very little humidity and the weather has been so enjoyable.

I sat outside on the patio yesterday with the dogs. Of course, I tried to watch the birds, but they only get active when I decide its time to come in. That is so annoying. Especially when I have 4 feeders and 3 houses. The dogs enjoyed the day too. I think I might take them to the dog park. Although, Annie would have to stay behind because of her allergy that hasn't healed up yet. She gets another bath tonight too.

Yesterday, I was concerned about my conference coming up next week because yesterday, we only had 5 registrations. Today, we are up to about 30! That is really exciting and I am so happy. I was getting really worried that we were going to have to cancel it.

Well, would you look at that, I have a post here. It's completely random and doesn't make much sense, but oh well. Its there.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

This weather is causing me to be all kinds of giddy for fall! I'm sad that its not sticking around though. Have a great rest of the week my friend! XOXO