Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Mine was nice and I am really enjoying having my weekends to do things even if I don't currently have a job.

Friday: I had to take Annie to the vet to get the dreaded lime-sulfur dip to help with her skin. She just hasn't been getting any better and looks completely miserable. Then, I hung out with my mom (dad was camping) and some of her friends in the evening. They are a great group of people and we had a good time.

Saturday: The morning was spent working on laundry and ironing. In the afternoon, I went out to lunch and drinks with my parents at a local brewery and had a great time. When I got home though, I developed this terrible migraine and had to call off going to a friend's house to watch a movie. I felt terrible and ended up relaxing in the basement with some movies of mine that I haven't watched in years!

Sunday: Lucky for me, me migraine went away and I was able to enjoy the day. The weather had been so nice last week, but on Sunday, the temperature and humidity started to climb again. Even though it was only 86 degrees yesterday, it was hot compared to what we have had. I washed my car and delivered some product to a customer and came home to relax for the rest of the day.

I have a new book, Anyone out There? by Marian Keyes and its been a while since I have read her books, but I am getting into this one. There was quite the twist about midway through and I am just past that point, but still having a hard time dealing with it. It's good though.

What did you do this weekend?

P.S.--Have you noticed that I spend a lot of time with my parents? My family is the most important thing to me and I enjoy spending time with them. (don't judge) :)

2 comments:

AG said...

that sounds like a great weekend (except for the migraine). And I think it's great that you hang out with your parents--family is important. I wish I got along with my mother. :)

Domestic Goddess said...

so sorry you had a headache, but that brewery sounds like a blast! which one did you go to?