Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Mindless Musings of the Unemployed

  • Why would you take a vacation the week you are accepting applications for a position in your department? What if someone had a question for you?
  • Isabelle's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I need to get her a present.
  • My mom and I are going to my cousin's wedding this weekend and we are not at all excited about it. He is only 20 years old and is fiance wasn't very friendly.
  • The humidity was so thick yesterday, you could just see it in the air when you walked outside.
  • I have a conference coming up at the end of the month and I (along with my fellow officers) are not quite prepared for it.
  • I am so sore from my workout last night. I mixed up the Wii Fit Routines, my own routine, and the treadmill. My arms and thighs are sore today.
  • I now have 4 weeks to lose 10 pounds.
  • I called the guy from the mall.
  • Applying for jobs is exhausting.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Um...you can't just say "I called the guy from the mall". What did he say? When are you going out?

I'm so freaking tired of the humidity. It's ridiculously hot. UGH!!!

XOXO

AG said...

I love reading these thoughts! I haven't commented in so long because my computer hasn't been able to do it for some reason. Weird!