Friday, August 6, 2010

Garage Sale!


Today is Day 1 of my two day garage sale and I am doing well already. I opened at 7 am and have been going strong from 4 hours. I am just about down on whole table and I am excited. The dogs however, have been a little naughty today. Last year, I was able to keep in out of their pens in the house and they behaved. Not this year. I have had to put them in the pens in the basement because they would not stop barking and they just about pulled down the blinds.


I am ready to get rid of this stuff, so BRING ON THE BUYERS!


2 comments:

Gwen said...

It's a hot day for a garage sale but I'm sending great thoughts your way!!! Can't wait to hear how you do!!! XOXO

McGillicutty said...

phew... garage sales are such hard work but it's nice when you're clutter free and have cold hard cash in your hand.... good luck!!!