Saturday, August 7, 2010

Garage Sale Day 2!

Hello Readers!

Today is Day 2 of my two day garage sale and I had such a great day yesterday that I have had to rearrange everything to make it look like I have more to sell. Some ladies came earlier today and said, "You sold a lot yesterday! You've sold everything we wanted." Oh, well. That's why I do Friday garage sales, because everyone shops early.

I even opened up a little in the evening to catch those that were on their way home. Hopefully today will be a good day too. I am not to concerned about selling the clothes and shoes I have, I am more concerned about selling the vases, games, and other items that I don't want to pack up. Clothes and shoes I can easily donate, vases and other things are a little harder to donate.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

good luck! I need to organize myself to have a garage sale soon!