Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ABCs

Here's a quickie just for fun. I promise I will tell you about the guy from the mall.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on 73

B- My BEDROOM theme is: black, white, purple

C- The CAR in the driveway is: my silver HHR

D- My DESK looks: very clean and organized..

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: usually around 7:30 since I've been unemployed

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: cobwebs

H- My HOUSE is: comfy and very welcoming..

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: dust

J- My favorite JUICE is: apple juice

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the accessibility of everything, although, its really small

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my aunt

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: an application for a job that requires a copy of my transcripts

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: the one with the dogs that poop in her yard.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: more beverages than food

P- My last house PARTY was: a birthday part at a friend's house in March

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: spaghetti or macaroni and cheese

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: the basement living room because it is so comfy and its hard to see any clocks, so time really passes down there

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: Suave or Dove

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 53 inches

U- UNDER my bed you will find: tote bags and possibly my dog because its getting ready to rain right now

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Thursday

W -Looking out my WINDOW I see: trees and birds

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money

Y- My YARD is: perfect for bird watching

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: 10-10:15 pm

1 comment:

Kristin said...

How about showing us pics of that bedroom?? : ) The color theme sounds beeeeeeeautiful!