Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation Recap...

Well, I am back from vacation with the parents. We went to Branson for my birthday. It was a fabulous weekend and I had so much fun. We found out a coupled of days before leaving that my cousin and his family would be in Branson at the same time, they would also be in the same hotel. It turns out, we were on the same floor. How weird is that? I saw a couple of shows, enjoyed a few museums, and got to spend time on the Landing shopping and enjoying an outdoor concert that had the water fountains and fire choreographed to the music.

The weekend consisted of the Dixie Stampede, the Showboat Branson Belle, Famous Dave's BBQ, and Garfields. My dad bought me some photos for my bedroom. Aren't they fabulous?





This year was the first year I have ever woken up and felt older. Is that weird? Mom said "That means 30 is going to hit you hard." Is 30 really all that bad? I guess I have 4 years to wait to find out. I still got to have my traditional birthday breakfast of a Hostess Cupcake with 1 candle. This tradition started out on my 8th birthday when it was in the middle of the weekend and Mom and Dad thought I should have some sort of cake since my party wasn't until that coming weekend. Aren't my parents great? I love them and I had SUCH a good weekend.

I also have a giveaway for you all in celebration for my birthday. I will tell you all about it in a different post.

1 comment:

Resisting Perfection said...

What a cute birthday tradition with the hostess cupcake! I love the first photo with the damask background, so cute. Happy Birthay!