Friday, July 9, 2010

I am going to give you a run down of today in bullet points because that is the only way I can get all of this information across without boring you, and because I feel like you should know what I do when I don't have a job.

  • Wake up and take dogs out

  • Begin morning routine of brewing coffee and deciding on breakfast

  • Decide that Reese's Pieces would be really good in waffles

  • Learn that Reese's Pieces are not good in waffles

  • Drink coffee while watching Will and Grace
  • Get a text message from replacement at old job (hmm...already?)

  • Clean 2 kitchen cabinets and discover multitudes of expired spices (who knew spices expired?)

  • Put dogs outside on patio so they can enjoy the beautiful weather

  • Go to let dogs in and discover that Isabelle can get through the baby gate (WTF?)

  • Eat lunch while reading Bright Lights, Big Ass.

  • Laugh at Bright Lights, Big Ass a lot

  • Read blogs

  • Read that a bloggy and RL friend is pregnant

  • Comment on the above mentioned post

  • Try to log on to post on my blog

  • Decide that the desktop computer is too slow and go get laptop

  • Discover that back is peeling from sunburn received on Monday (gross)

  • Fix baby gate so Isabelle can't get out

  • Bring drink, Reese's Pieces, camera, book, laptop, and binoculars out to patio

  • Plug in a fan because moving air keeps the flies away

  • Learn exactly how Isabelle and getting off the gated patio (see photo below)

  • Begin this post

  • Learn that I am becoming obsessed with Reese's Pieces

  • Keep Isabelle from leaving the gated patio, twice

  • Decide I should work on my portfolio

  • End this post


Happy Friday!


She gets out by jumping through the posts in the fence

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Really? They're not good in waffles. They sound like an awfully good idea to me. HA!

Tarryn said...

Love your post as I too contemplate chocolate for breakfast daily. I don't really eat large lunches so can't a gal have dessert after breakfast??

We have two blog awards for you over on our blog - you can find them here:
http://2bloggeristas.blogspot.com/2010/07/and-award-goes-to.html

I've been putting Breyer's chocolate chip yogurt on top of waffles for breakfast... really odd and I can't believe I'm admitting this but I love it!

I Love Your Whole Face said...

hilarious!