Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Awards!

I was so surprised to see in a comment listed on Friday's post that I had been given not just 1, but 2 awards! This is incredible and I am so pleased and thankful.








This one makes me feel super special because my ramblings are considered substance to someone. I want to pass this along to the following blogs because they are great and I read them everyday:



Working Girl

Chapters

So You Want to Be a Banquet Manager

Confessions of a Control Freak

My Life in Pink and Green



Linny's Vault

Post Smith

Ashley's Antics

Domestic Goddess

Clever Girl Goes Blog

Thanks Again!

4 comments:

Lin said...

Congratulation on the awards & thanks for passing them on my way!

Ashley said...

Thanks for passing on the blog love. You rock!

Banquet Manager said...

Thanks but does this award come with a check too?

Tarryn said...

Glad you enjoyed the awards!!