Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Hello everyone!

It's Monday again, but this past weekend wasn't too bad. The weather was a little scary on Saturday (serious thunderstorms) and it was HOT!, but all in all still beautiful when the sun was shining.

Friday: I stayed until the wedding started and then went home to relax with the dogs. I brought home pizza on the way and pigged out!

Saturday: I had to be at work at 10 am and left after dinner started. That made for a 10 hour day. It was scary because the bride was wanting everything outside, but the storms came a couple of hours before it all started and it was terrible! The news was advising everyone to not drive until it had passed. Although, it cleared up and it was a beautiful day! That evening, I played with the dogs and took care of some personal things.

Sunday: Sat outside to drink my morning coffee and watched the birds for a couple of hours. My dad had to work, so I didn't get to see him until later in the afternoon. It was nice to spend time with him. He grilled while my mom and I prepared the rest of the food and we all had a nice dinner. I also cleaned the house and got the crazy idea that I should go into business as a housekeeper and offer organizational consultation too. I know, I am weird. But, I love to clean and I love the feeling of accomplishment afterwards. I am very fond of leaving things better than how I had found them.

Now, I am back at work and things are getting a little crazy, so please forgive me if I don't post for a while. I will still read and comment when I can though.

3 comments:

Lin said...

Oh how I wished you lived closer to me! I hate to clean so I'd hire you in a heartbeat, lol.

We bbq'd on fathers day too, we had fun just hanging out & talking. Hope your week goes by smoothly, even if it a busy one.

Gwen said...

I love to clean too but I'm affraid my house is at the point where I don't know where to start. It always gets like that after big dance weekends. LOL!!!

Glad you enjoyed your Father's Day with your Dad. Have a great week!!! XOXO

Kristin said...

I wouldn't mind piggin' out on pizza right now!