Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Hi! I am pleased to report that I had a great weekend! Not one ounce of it was spent at work. Yippee!!

Friday: I took the day off to prepare for some personal things and then relaxed all day! I was so excited. The phone call I got from the banquet manager wasn't for a big problem at all.

Saturday: I slept in and then went to a family reunion. My family is big and loud, but I love them all! It was so great seeing everyone. I did have to leave that night and come back instead of spending the night because we had an early event on Sunday, so I had to make sure my phone would get service. Driving home that night, my car was bombarded with bugs and I just happened to be out of wiper fluid. Gross.

Sunday: I slept in, played with the dogs, didn't receive one phone call, and helped outside when my parents had some of their trees cut down. They were 4 pine trees that had died and were taking away from the beauty of the yard. It is so weird to not see them.

Side Note: My work laptop contracted a virus and I just got it back today. There is a problem though. When it left, it had Windows Vista (which I have been working with for 6 years) and when it came back, it had XP. I am so confused and frustrated because I have to re-learn everything. My outlook calendar is completely messed up and I am having a hard time reading it now. *sigh* At least there are no viruses though.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Sorry to hear you have re-learn your computer system, that sucks. I have XP on my laptop at home, 2007 at work & the hubs has Vista. I dont know 'everything' about them but I've had to get pretty familiar, haha. Luckily all Windows programs are pretty much the same...have fun!

Gwen said...

I'm so glad you got to enjoy a work free weekend!!! I know you needed it. :) XOXO