Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF

I am so happy it is Friday! I am pretty excited about the weekend too because I only have to be at work from 9 am - 2:30 pm tomorrow. (hopefully)

There are 2 events tonight and once I know that they are going to be okay, I get to leave. I think I will order a pizza. Mmm...

Before you get too angry at me, I have been running. Which leads me to this question: What do you do, or what is your mantra, to push through the pain? I was having a really hard time the other day because this shooting pain kept going up the outside of my lower leg. Any suggestions?

I was watching Losing It with Jillian Michaels the other day (does anyone else watch this?) and I saw that she was wearing this monogram necklace that was a circle pendant with all but the initial cut out. I really liked it and have been trying to find it and I can't. Does anyone have any idea where I can get it?

This is a pretty random post today, but that is where my mind is at. I am ready to go home and drink some adult beverages and finish reading Kristen Chenoweth's book.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I get pains running sometimes too. I just fight them if I can. I wish I had better advice there.

I'm not sure what Jillian wears but I love these monogram necklaces. :)

http://www.prettypersonalgifts.com/monogram-cutout.html