Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Favorite Smells

You know that everyone has their favorite smells. Some like the smell of lavender, apples and cinnamon, etc.

Well, one of my favorite smells doesn't involve flowers, food, etc. My favorite smell is something completely different. It's completely odd and a combination of two different things. Let me explain:

You know the smell of freshly cut grass?


Have you ever opened the door to an air conditioned house and the cool air hits you really hard?

Combine those two smells.

That is my favorite smell. It reminds me of fun times when I was younger, it reminds me of home, and it is just a lovely smell.

What's your favorite smell?

3 comments:

carrie1 said...

I love the smell of fresh cut grass. But I also love the smell of jasmine and gardina bushes in front of my house on a cool night.

♥Ash said...

Other than fresh cut grass, I love the smell of fresh rain. There's something magical about it.

♥Ash

Gwen said...

My favorite smell is bleach. It reminds me of my grandparents house and that home smell. Every time I use one of my towels fresh from the wash I remember grabbing a towel from Grandma's linen closet or being tucked into their guest bed as a child. XOXO