Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Hello Readers! Did everyone have a good weekend? I know that I did. Even if I had to work for just a little bit of it.

Friday: Stayed just a little later to meet with a bride and check to make sure that all the events for that night were off to a good start. Next, I went home and relaxed.

Saturday: I went into work for just a little bit to make sure that the 3 events we had were off to a good start. Then I went to a kick off event to represent a non-profit group I am part of. That was fun and I got some free stuff. Afterwards, I met up with my parents for some Mexican food and margaritas. That night I wrapped my mom's mother's day gift and played with the dogs.

Sunday: I took my mom out to brunch, then we went shopping for a while, then we visited my grandma. It was such a great day! We went to brunch at a place where I used to work and everyone remembered me and were so nice. I love it there! The visit with Grandma was nice too. I love going to grandma's house. She was so excited about her Swiffer Wet Jet we gave her. Yes, that is what she really wanted. Mom and I then moved furniture out of the house so the carpets could be cleaned today and we had chicken shish kabobs for dinner with baked potatoes. Yum!

It is supposed to rain all week! We had such great weather over the weekend and this rain is not welcome. Anyway, we will just have to make the most of it. Oh, well.


1 comment:

Gwen said...

What a fun weekend. Sounds like you made Mother's Day so much fun for your Mom & Grandma!!! XOXO