Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday readers! The sun is shining today, I am wearing one of my favorite dresses (it's white eyelet), it is going to be a really full day. I have a lot of office work to do, a Mary Kay meeting tonight, and I need to get 14 people to join my Relay for Life Team by the end of the day. I have been a really bad captain and now, I can't guarantee the team members a t-shirt because the deadline has passed. Anyway, this weekend was a really good one.

Friday: I had a student who job shadowed me in the afternoon. I was able to come in for half a day, so I was really excited about that. That night, I didn't do too much, but relaxed at home and cleaned my DVR of Will and Grace and Home Improvement.

Saturday: I worked a fundraiser that was outside all day and it rained off and on all day long. I still have a little bit of a runny nose and cough, but I had so much fun with the people and the group gave me 3 free t-shirts and water bottle! I love t-shirts, and all of my "nice" ones now have stains that have magically popped up.

Sunday: I helped my dad get the camper ready for his camping trip next week and while we were putting it up (it's a pop-up) my hand got smashed in the camper while I was trying to tuck in the canvas. It doesn't feel broken and it doesn't hurt much, but it's still a little sore. Afterward, I went to a BBQ at my boss' house with some of the staff and had a good time! It was a great day, we had great food, and were just able to enjoy ourselves. When I left, I stopped by Old Navy and got some cute shirts and pajamas. Everything was 30% off too! I can't wait to go back and get some more casual clothes. In the evening, it was raining and the sun was shining too, so we had a beautiful sight, there was a double rainbow outside our house and it was gorgeous!




I hope everyone had a great weekend!




No comments: