Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Dreams are Making Me Disappointed to Wake Up


Ever have those dreams that are so real and wonderful that you are disappointed when you wake up? I have been having those dreams a lot lately. Like, almost every single night. I have always been interested in the hidden meaning of dreams and things in those dreams and what they all stand for. I looked up some of the dreams I have been having in my trusty dream dictionary, and have discovered that the dreams I am dreaming can come to fruition if I act on my feelings. Let's just say that these dreams have included a star player every time, a crush I have. I would love to try it out to see if we have something, but how do you approach someone and tell them that you are interested without coming off desperate, crazy, or just plain awkward?

I have been battling this for over a month now. What do I do? Should I try to act on my feelings and not keep them hidden, or should I just forget about it and move on? I don't know what to do. I have always been introverted and shy until I get a chance to know someone. So, acting on these feelings would be a GIANT step for me.

Whenever someone comes to me with a situation like this for advice, I always tell them to go for it. What have you got to lose? The worst they can do is say no. It might be a little awkward at first, but then it goes away. Who cares what they think, at least you can say you tried. Who knows, this could lead into something serious and wonderful. But, do I take my own advice? I am so confused.





2 comments:

Lin said...

Definitely go for it! Whatever the situation is you have been having these dreams for a reason so take a leap of faith...

Gwen said...

Girl!!! Take your own good advice!!! Sounds to me like someone is trying to tell you something through your dreams. XOXO