Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Really Only Thursday?

Wow...

Today's Friday, right?

No?

Crap.

This week has been long and tiring. I woke up almost an hour late today, got caught in the rain, and now have a sh*t ton of work to do. I went from having just about nothing to do, to, "Oh my gosh, I don't have enough time in the day!" It's crazy. I have so much work that needs to be done, but people (clients, coworkers, and potential clients) keep pulling me out of the office to give tours, have meetings, and such. Plus, this is our busiest time of the year. May is by far the busiest month of the year on and off property. And, to top it all off, its raining again. It's CRAZY I tell you!

You should see my stack of work to do today in addition to giving a test to the manager and performing a site visit (that takes place over an hour later than I should be here, by the way).

Remember this girl? Yeah, she got the estimates and just about croaked. Then, she got Lolita involved and turned it into a confusing mess of phone calls, emails, conversations, etc. It's time to get this girl straight. I feel better now that I explained to Lolita (who knows her personally) that I felt like I was being taken advantage of. We shall see what happens. Her "project" is on my list of things to do today.

I hope everyone has had a great week. Here's looking to Friday!



2 comments:

Kristin said...

She sounds like a piece of work!

Lin said...

You're not alone, I wish it was Friday already too! Hope things get better for you before the weekend :)