Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

Here is a look back at my busy, jam packed weekend...

Friday: Worked 14.5 hours because of a wedding. Wedding season has officially started! It stormed here really bad that night, so we had to move the wedding inside. The dinner service was a pain in the butt (because the couple didn't have their crap together) but the rest of the night went really well. I will say though, 14.5 straight hours at work will make one loopy.

Saturday: Another 14 hour day working a wedding. This was was outside and beautiful, but I spent over 30 minutes squatting on the group picking up over 1000 fake rose petals (which I specifically told them NOT to use). This was a good night, even though we did start a little late. I think I am going to enlist a "no shot" policy at the bar though. Maybe.

Sunday: Happy Easter! I went to Easter Lunch with my family and saw a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while. My grandma got me Werther's Original Caramels (I love Werthers). When we got home, but Dad barbecued chicken (my favorite!) and we ate dinner and watched movies. I finally got to watch the second Transformer's movie and I must say that this one wasn't as great as the first. It dragged on way too much! Mom and I watched "Did You Hear About The Morgans?" and that movie was great!

This week is slower than last week. I only have to work late one night this week with a couple of events this weekend. Hopefully, my new manager will feel comfortable enough to work on her own on Saturday.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was at a wedding a couple months ago where they handed out tequila shots, it cute because my friend is Mexican...but I mistakenly gave mine to the hubs who I then had to take care of later in the night...sigh.