Thing's I've Learned as an Adult:
1. 25 is an age that is not as glamorous as it sounded when you were 10.
2. Always wear sunglasses because squinting really does give you crow's feet and that stupid wrinkle between your brows.
3. Your mom will always worry about you, no matter how old you are.
4. Everyone should have a job where they serve people at least once before going into the "real world". Those skills are invaluable.
5. Not everyone is going to like you, but that doesn't really matter.
What have you learned as an adult?