Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesdays

Yeah, I know, 2 posts in one day. Whatever, it's my blog. :)

I saw this at Ashley's Antics and wanted to play along.

1. What book, movie or song has made you want to travel to a particular place?
You've Got Mail makes me want to go to New York so bad and 50 First Dates fuels my dream to visit Hawaii.

2. Aside from your significant other, who would you want to take with you on a dream trip?
I would take Mrs. P (my best friend). We both could use some serious girl time, just the 2 of us.

3. Where would said dream trip be to?
First Class to Hawaii, all inclusive

4. If you were hosting guests or providing tips, what three things would you show visitors to your hometown? (be it where you live now or where you grew up)
I can't exactly answer this because I have to stay anonymous because of my job

5. If you had a long weekend ahead of you, where you head – beach, city or country/mountains?I would travel to a spa for a relaxing weekend getaway complete with champagne and room service.

6. Do you have a passport? If so, did you get it for a particular trip or just to have, in case?
Yes, I got my first passport just case my mom and I were to visit my dad when he was working in China. I just recently got it renewed to travel to Puerto Vallarta

7. Are there any travel souvenirs you collect? If not, is there something else you collect?
Small rocks from places I have been (I even write on them with a Sharpie of were they came from) and snow globes

8. If you could name a paint colour, what colour would it be and what would you call it?
It would be a cross between summer grass green and sage and I would call it "Serenity"

9. If you were heading away for a weekend city break solo, where would you go? (forget about practicality here and flight times, assume you can get to any city in the world for the weekend)
I would fly to Seattle

10. Is there a song or a smell or something that you strongly associate with a particular holiday/place/time, such that it always takes you back?
The Chapstick brand lip balm that is in the black wrapper always reminds me of Christmas/winter. I don't know why.


No comments: