Thursday, April 1, 2010

Puerto Vallarta


Our family vacation was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. Each day consisted of a combination of the following:



Breakfast by the beach
Tanning/Reading by the pool
Watching muscle man teach water aerobics
Lunch by the beach
Watching the waves
Eating big dinners
Walking on the beach
Taking lots of photos
Shopping
Cocktails
Mountain and ocean views from the balcony of our suite
Outdoor full body massage (including the face and scalp--amazing!)
Shows at night


We did an all inclusive resort and that is the only way to go! All of the drinks and food were included, the flight to and from was included, and the taxi to and from the airport was included. I had so much fun just relaxing and doing nothing. We were able to enjoy ourselves and I came back so refreshed and ready to start the season (tomorrow-yikes!)




6 comments:

Lin said...

Ah...paradise! Glad you had fun :)

AG said...

looks and sounds wonderful! So glad to hear you had a good time.

AG said...

looks and sounds wonderful! So glad to hear you had a good time.

Mrs. S. said...

I love the new site look! Very cute!

Bombtastic Belle said...

The pictures are beautiful! My parents love it there too.

Kristin said...

I'm thinking that come the holidays...my tush needs to be on that beach. Gorgeous pics!