Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not Myself

Lately, I haven't been feeling like myself. I have noticed some things that have been happening that I don't normally like, do, or let happen. For instance:

I have a serious problem with messy cars and I had so much stuff in my car, my parents would have killed me had they seen it all. There was so much stuff in my car, you couldn't see the floor boards in the back seat. It wasn't trash, just stuff. I also hadn't washed my car all winter expect maybe one or two times and I only just washed it on Sunday.

In my room, I have a chair that I keep my pajamas on and lately, it has been collecting my bras, random clothes, blankets, pillows, etc. This looks terrible, so I cleaned it. What I don't understand is why it got like that.

I haven't dusted my bedroom since Christmas.

There are random spots on the carpet (from what, I have no idea) that I haven't insisted on scrubbing. Or shampooing out of the carpet.

I pay for a gym membership every month and haven't been in...I can't remember when. It's been a while. I keep meaning to go, setting a plan for it, packing clothes in my car for after work, drive right past the gym on my way home, yet still, haven't been inside in a long time. It seems that something keeps coming up...

I don't get what's been going on. I just haven't felt myself and I really need to snap out of it. It's not that I have been down emotionally or anything, I think I have just gotten lazy. But, I don't know why.


4 comments:

Gwen said...

Awe. I think we all have times like this. I know I've been kind of a slacker recently. I want to do all kinds of stuff around the house but I haven't touched any of them. These are extra projects that need to be done but I can't motivate myself to do them. I hope you get your groove back soon!!! XOXO

The Pink Chick said...

I have totally been there. In fact, I have been in a little bit of a funk myself lately. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Ashley said...

I think that this is totally normal. Life ebs and flows and this may just be a lazy stage--- and that's SO okay!

Lin said...

Seems like we both have the same issues going on. It's disgusting but my side of the room has all sorts of clothes thrown on the floor. It's been this way for the past 3 weeks & I have no intention of cleaning it up because...well I guess I'm just being lazy. Hopefully this doesn't last too long.