Friday, April 16, 2010

I saw this at Heather's Blog and thought it would be something fun to do. If you haven't read her blog yet, you need to. Click that link to go say hi.

1. The first thing I do in the morning is let the dogs out and go to the bathroom.

2. Every night before bed I put lotion on my hands.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is eat some ice cream while watching what I call a "feel good" movie. One where the acting isn't the greatest, but it's still a cute movie.

4. Something that makes me cringe is when people reek of smoke, chew with their mouths open, and stepping in something wet with just socks on my feet.

5. Social situations are fun, but I am so awkward, I get nervous.
6. I like to collect Barbie ornaments and snow globes of various places I have been or of anything I really like.

7. Weekends are for working mostly, it seems. But, also catching up on sleep and shopping!


Well, that was fun! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me.


No comments: