I don't want to be at work today. Here are some reasons why:
1. It feels like it should be Friday, and its only Thursday.
2. I am so stuffed up today because my allergies are terrible. And, you can only take 1 Zyrtec in 24 hours.
3. It's supposed to be a nice day of partly sunny skies, breezy, with 70 degree temperatures. At least until this evening. But I don't care.
4. I finished reading "Twenties Girl" and want to go shopping for a new book.
5. I have mail that needs to be read and sorted.
6. I need to get a birthday present for both Mrs. P and her son. His birthday was Tuesday and hers is next Friday. I have to work this weekend, so I wanted to give it to him tomorrow.
7. I didn't sleep well last night and have no energy or motivation. Coffee isn't even helping. See reason #2.
8. My supervisor took the day off after promising to answer a big question I asked, 2 months ago. I am still waiting for an answer.
9. I don't want to talk to anyone today and I have to be at a meeting at 1:30 pm.
10. I need a pedicure really bad.
11. I have a new nail polish I want to try out on my fingernails, but still haven't quite found the time to give myself a proper manicure.
12. I have to work at least 10 hours tomorrow, 8 hours on Saturday, and 11 hours on Sunday.
13. I can't clean out my inbox anymore until some people get there acts together. You know how I hate waiting on other people to finish my work.
14. I need to get my Relay for Life team together since the relay is in 2 months. I am a bad captain.
Okay, I can keep going, but I will stop. Maybe I should just leave. What do you think?