Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Don't Want to Be at Work Today

Hi readers!

I don't want to be at work today. Here are some reasons why:

1. It feels like it should be Friday, and its only Thursday.

2. I am so stuffed up today because my allergies are terrible. And, you can only take 1 Zyrtec in 24 hours.

3. It's supposed to be a nice day of partly sunny skies, breezy, with 70 degree temperatures. At least until this evening. But I don't care.

4. I finished reading "Twenties Girl" and want to go shopping for a new book.

5. I have mail that needs to be read and sorted.

6. I need to get a birthday present for both Mrs. P and her son. His birthday was Tuesday and hers is next Friday. I have to work this weekend, so I wanted to give it to him tomorrow.

7. I didn't sleep well last night and have no energy or motivation. Coffee isn't even helping. See reason #2.

8. My supervisor took the day off after promising to answer a big question I asked, 2 months ago. I am still waiting for an answer.

9. I don't want to talk to anyone today and I have to be at a meeting at 1:30 pm.

10. I need a pedicure really bad.

11. I have a new nail polish I want to try out on my fingernails, but still haven't quite found the time to give myself a proper manicure.

12. I have to work at least 10 hours tomorrow, 8 hours on Saturday, and 11 hours on Sunday.

13. I can't clean out my inbox anymore until some people get there acts together. You know how I hate waiting on other people to finish my work.

14. I need to get my Relay for Life team together since the relay is in 2 months. I am a bad captain.

Okay, I can keep going, but I will stop. Maybe I should just leave. What do you think?


1 comment:

Lin said...

Hm...I think your allergies are causing you to not feel too well. I think this calls for a sick day, ha ha.

Sounds like you got a lot on your mind. Take the day off or go home early & try to take care of some of that :)