Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Wow, I am so sorry for being gone for so long. Even though I have been reading your blogs and commenting when possible, I haven't posted in a week! That's crazy!

A lot has been happening and I need to collecting my mind a little bit.

Friday: I went home early and relaxed because the event I worked on Thursday was a tiring/busy/exhausting event. That night was very relaxing.

Saturday: I had to work an event all day, and train too. After the event, I went to a surprise birthday party for a friend's sister. I got there after the surprise, but still had a good time. I only stayed for 3 hours because I was still tired.

Sunday: I went shopping for myself for the first time in a long time!! I was so excited because for $100 I got 5 shirts, a skort, and capri pants! My mom even bought me a new maxi dress and I am so excite to wear these items on vacation. It's great to know that I now have some casual clothes in my closet and drawers. Up until yesterday, all the clothes I had were work clothes. Thrilling, I know.

Sunday night I cleaned the house and went to bed way too late. I couldn't fall asleep and tossed and turned all...night...long. I blame it all on this time change. It's so annoying. I am tired today still and am procrastinating starting a weekly project that is going to take me a couple of hours to complete. *sigh*

Anyway, work events are picking up and I am working late 3 nights this week! I have a list a mile long of things I need to do before we leave on Saturday and only 2 days to get it done. *phew* Training of the new staff is going well too and I am excited for the "season" to start. I know that when I come back from vacation, we hit the season head on and don't stop until the end of October. To be honest, I can't wait. It's been a long winter, even though I know that in a couple of months, I will probably be complaining that I need a break. :)

Happy Monday Readers!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend but I feel you on the time change. It takes me a good month to get my internal clock back to normal. And maybe it would be better if the freaking sun would shine. LOL!!! Have a fabulous week my friend!! XOXO

Kristin said...

I am still messed up from the time change. Le sigh. Happy Monday right back at ya!