Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Yeah, I know, I'm a little late with this post. I had a busy day yesterday and couldn't blog until I got home and by that time, I just didn't want to.

Friday: Had to work a rehearsal dinner where they came an hour late! Yep, that was a great way to start off the season, but at least the training went well with some of the new girls.

Saturday: I had to work an event all day long and that went a lot better than expected! The training went really well too for the new banquet manager. She is excited and eager to learn and I couldn't be happier at this moment. After the event was over, I went for a glass of wine myself and talked with some coworkers for a while, then I went home and watched Will and Grace before I went to bed.

Sunday: I had to work an all day event again and this time, it was very slow (as expected). Once again, the training of some new girls went really well and I am pleased. After the event, I went home, made pizza, and watched Clueless! I love that movie! Later on, I watched a little of the Oscars and was super happy to see Sandra Bullock win for Best Actress! She is one of my top 5 favorite actresses.

Monday: I went to the chiropractor in the morning to figure out what has been going on with my neck and he made some adjustments and gave me some exercises to do. I am still sore though and it is very annoying. I then opened a new checking account so I can see about getting my student loans consolidated. Apparently, being a member of a sister credit union isn't enough for this company. This task has been a giant pain in the butt. If this goes through, I will fill you in on what all I have had to do. Once I got to work, I had 13 phone messages to return, about 20 or so emails, and a meeting to prepare for. I got it all done and I was happy about that.


Today is a half day for me. I am getting my hair done and I can't wait!


Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:

Gwen said...

Enjoy your afternoon off!!! I wish I could take some time off soon. Maybe one day. :) XOXO

Lin said...

Enjoy your half day, sounds like you need it!

The Pink Chick said...

I hope you enjoyed your half day off! You definitely deserve it!!!

Kristin said...

It's always a good day when you can look forward to a new 'do!