Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Open Letters

Dear State Department of Transportation,

Please FIX THESE PATHETIC ROADS!!! I swear, I was driving home one day and hit a pothole I was sure could swallow up my car. These are just little potholes DOT, these are giant craters in the middle of our highways! Let me inform you that putting some "filler" into these holes and then patting it down with a shovel is not going to fix the problem. It's amazing how you can take the time to put a sign that says "Bump" next to a problem area, but can't take the time to fix it. Really, it's time to fix these roads.

Dear Coffee Gods,

I love your product. Coffee is my favorite morning beverage and I will even drink it in the afternoon, in the evening, and even at 11 pm! It's absolutely delicious! However, why is it that after I have taken time getting ready in the morning and positive I look good, 3 out of 5 times I choose to wear a button up shirt, I spill your coffee all over me before I can even make it out of the kitchen? I am always very careful with coffee and purposely do not fill it to the brim so I have plenty of room for the lid. Why do I spill on my shirts? It's not just a drop or two, the coffee literally splashes all over me. I just don't get it.


Dear Worthington,

I am in love with your Curvy Fit dress pants. They are perfect for me and are very comfortable while still looking professional. These pants are perfect for any day, any time, and I love them! Did I mention that they also make me look thinner? Yeah, I like that feature too.

Thank you for your time


Sincerely,


3 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

I must try the Worthington pants! They sound great!!

Mrs. S. said...

I agree, the roads are horrible! And it is like that everywhere. We went up north this weekend and the roads stunk. Ick. It's time for spring.

Maybe you should get one of those travel mugs with a lid? Then you can carry it without the fear of splash!

I would love to try on those pants. They are super cute!

Wallene said...

I don't know if you will get this since it is on such an old post [I found your blog today and am reading it - lots of fun! :)]

But I clicked on the link for the Curvy Pants and they are on sale, right now for $14-16!!!

Thought you might want to know. They're cute.

[I know you are still looking for a job - but that is quite a deal]

SkippyMom