Friday, March 19, 2010

One Day to Go!

I took Jack to Grandma's last night, packed my suitcase (except for makeup), got the dogs packed and dropped off this morning :(, and all I have left to do is pack some camis (forgot those last night) and my makeup, and paint my nails.

It was kind of sad dropping the dogs off at the kennel. I wanted to cry, but when I left they were bouncing, and smiling, and happy. They are going to be just fine.

I have a long day at work today because I don't have anything to do until about 4 pm. Then I have a tasting that will last about 1.5 hours. What am I going to do with my time? Maybe I will play a game online. Maybe I will shop online. Maybe I will daydream. Who knows?

I guess I will see you all in about 10 days. Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Have a blast lady...on and have a 'rita or ten for me!