Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cue the Trumpet Fan Fare!

Attention!! I call you all out of your readers and ask you to open my blog in a new window!!

Why?

Because I have a fabulous new look thanks to Krystyn at Krizzy Designs.

Isn't this page just fantastic? I love it so much and I am so happy with what she did. I know I was probably exhausting with my specifics, but she worked through it and produced a fabulous design for me. I am so, so happy!

I guess you can see that I am back from vacation. I feel so rested and ready to tackle wedding season beginning Friday, yes, Friday. I have a vacation post coming with some pictures soon. I had such a wonderful time in Puerto Vallarta and can't wait to share it with you.


3 comments:

Lin said...

I love the new blog look! Glad your back & cant wait to hear all about your vacation :)

Gwen said...

Love, love, love it!!! She did fabulous!!! And I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! XOXO

Bombtastic Belle said...

Love it! :)