Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday Readers!

First: I want to show credit where credit is due. Last week I posted "If I Were.." and forgot to mention that I got the game from Bombtastic Belle at Livin' Off Love. This was such a fun game and a lot of bloggers have picked it up. Thanks Belle!

Okay, this weekend got off to a rough start. But, it ended well.

Friday: Took care of Annie all night and tried to play with Isabelle as much as I could because she is getting lonely waiting for Annie to get better. We got about 2 inches of snow on Friday as well.
Saturday: This was a very l..a..z..y day. I did absolutely nothing all day but watch television. It was nice though. It was cold outside and I didn't feel like doing anything.

Sunday: Super Bowl anyone? That was an incredible game and I was so happy the Saints won. A former quarterback from my Alma mater plays for that team (3rd string, but still) and he got some camera time too (because he is cocky and knew who the cameras were going to focus on). Before the game, I went and got page refills for my cool planner and only 6 months worth actually fit. The pages are from a different brand, but I am cool with that. I am so happy that they are already dated so I don't have to worry about that too.

Annie's medication has worn off and this morning when I picked her up, she whimpered. She is going to be sore for such a while. I made a video of both the girls on Friday night and as soon as I figure out how to upload them, I will post them for you.


3 comments:

Bombtastic Belle said...

I dont remember who I got that survery thing from, I found it off of someone who found it from someone else,etc. *lol*

Mrs. S. said...

Aw, I hope that Annie gets to feeling better soon!

There is an award for you over on my page!

Gwen said...

I'm glad you were able to spend the weekend taking care of your hurt girl. Hope she's feeling better. XOXO