Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Yes, I realize that this is about a day late. So what?

First, I am not very happy with the little groundhog up north. Well, if it's going to be cold, there better be pretty snow to look at. The dead grass and dormant trees are getting old. I knew I should have stayed in bed today.

Friday: I had some meetings at work and left on time. That was nice. I enjoyed a nice and relaxing evening at home.

Saturday: This was by far one of the most productive days I have had in a very long time! I dropped off my passport, put gas in my car, combed the dogs, clipped their nails, gave the dogs baths, cleaned and sanitized their bedding, vacuum the dog hair from my bed, took the vacuum apart and cleaned it, cleaned Jack's fish tank, put bird seed in the feeder, dusted,and de-cluttered my bedroom! I am still on a high from all those accomplishments! My room hasn't looked this nice in a while and I really like it.
Sunday: I organized the drawers in my dresser, bleached a load of whites, and then played Sims 3 and watched movies all day long. That was so nice to do almost nothing on Sunday. I love days like that too. Especially since Saturday was such a productive day.

Well, that was my weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend too!


5 comments:

Gwen said...

Look at you go!!! What a productive weekend!!! I think I'm saving this Sunday for a quiet day. Lord knows we all need them. XOXO

Gwen said...

Look at you go!!! What a productive weekend!!! I think I'm saving this Sunday for a quiet day. Lord knows we all need them. XOXO

AG said...

I can totally appreciate your weekend. There is nothing better than being really productive and then being able to relax the day after. yay! :)

Mrs. S. said...

It looks like you had a super productive weekend! I always like a weekend like that.

JennyMac said...

Love a full and productive weekend with many things checked off the "to do" list.