Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ugh

Well, let me preface this post with this: "It's boring, and pathetic"

I had to go to the dentist today. I haven't been since 2007, yes, I know, that's horrible. I have really sensitive teeth and absolutely hate going to the dentist. My mouth is always sore when I leave, even though they tell me that everything looks great and I do a good job on my teeth. Except for flossing, I don't do that as often as I should.

I didn't get into the office today until noon because of this appointment. Since I had an all day conference on Tuesday and training and my 2 year review on Wednesday, I haven't gotten anything done and the list of things to do keeps getting bigger and bigger. The very top of that list? Phone calls to return. Yep, you all know how I feel about phone calls.

Basically, I have 2 hours to get all of my work done before another new staff member comes in for training. And yet, here I am, posting on my blog. I guess I should get to work.

Is it Friday yet? Tonight will definitely be Champagne Thursday. No doubt.



3 comments:

Gwen said...

OH!!! I wish you lived closer. I have the worlds best dentist and I would totally share him with you. :)

Good luck on the to do list. I have a super long one and haven't touched it either.

XOXO

P.S. I've saved all of Ellie's costumes. Last year she wore one of them for Halloween. That will be the plan from here on out. :)

Kristin said...

Champagne Thursday...I like it. We have a blog feature called Champagne Saturday! Won't you join us? Any excuse to drink the bubbly right? Ah ha ha

Bombtastic Belle said...

Thanks for the award a while back - I havent gotten the chance to go through and read the ppl I follow - I was up to 2,000 posts to read! Eck.

I don't like the dentist either, I try to put it off as much as I can. Right now I've got a filling tha tneeds to happen, but I don't want that needle shoved in my gums, lol.