Tuesday, February 9, 2010

AWARD!!

I was reading the comments I needed to approve, and noticed that one said there was an award waiting for me on their page. Thanks Mrs. S! I love these little things and Mrs. S is truly a great friend (IRL and Blogosphere).


The Rules:
1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome.


Okay, let me see if I can think of 6 things I'm a master in...



1. Organizing--I think I am a master organizer. I map out everything before I even start to organize it. It is so great to see the finished product.


2. Planner--I can plan so many different things very well (I think): vacations, events, personal budget, outfits, etc.


3. Delegating--I like to think that I am a great delegator. I will take the time to do things myself, but having certain tasks assigned to others and see them carried through is a great feeling. We had an event in January that was the prime example of this skill.


4. Loving/Caring--One of my greatest strengths that is also a great weakness is that I love and care a lot (too much). I care about people in my life, ideas I am passionate about, animals, everything. I will love you with all my heart and care so much to make sure that you are taken care of. I can be your best friend. However, hurt me, and you lose it forever. (okay, that one sounded stupid)


5. Multi-tasker--As like many women, I am a Master Multi-Taker and it is a skill that I love to have and pride myself on. I can talk on the phone, book an event, send an email, drink my coffee, and listen to music all at the same time at work. Then, I can read a book, watch television, and play with the dogs at home. I can do laundry, clean the house, and talk on the phone (again) very efficiently.


6. Packing--When it comes to getting things in suitcases or bags, I can get them in there neatly and in as little space as allowed. I can load a car in the style of Tetris. (See photo below) I can also carry many things in my wonderful Miche Big Bag such as lipstick, lip balm, wallet, checkbook, camera, planner, business cards, notepad, car keys, work keys, cell phone, sunglasses, and lotion and still have room for an apple.



(6 ft table, 2 large totes, box, hand truck, wine rack,

framed photo, table skirt, suit, metal stand)


Well there you go. I did come up with 6 things. Yay! I pass this along to:


Gwen, Bombtastic Belle, Ashley, Linny, AG, and Mrs. S.



4 comments:

Lin said...

Aw...thanks for the award!

Btw, I do totally rock at Karate ;)

Ashley said...

Aww thanks for the award! I wish we were all real life friends! :)

Gwen said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! I'll get it posted this week for sure!!! XOXO

AG said...

Thanks so much! I think this may be my favorite blog award ever. :)I'll be putting it on my blog soon--I've been thinking of what I'm the master of. ha ha.