Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Hello readers!

I had a lazy weekend with a little shopping and anger (yes, anger) thrown in.

Friday: I had myself a little pity party at home with the dogs and then went to bed relatively early.

Saturday: My dad left to visit his family in Ohio (grandma isn't doing too well at all) and left at 4:30 am!! I got up to see him off and asked him to call when he got there (its a 9 hour drive) and he never called me. This is where the anger comes in. He is good about returning my calls, but didn't even bother until I called again this morning on my way to work. A$$hole!

My mom and I went shopping for a little while on Saturday and had some good Mexican food for lunch. It was great! I got another pair of my "skinny" (aka straight leg) jeans, and a nice sweater. I can't wait to wear my sweater with the brooches I got for Christmas.

Sunday: Golden Globes, anyone? I enjoy watching the awards shows and thought last nights winners were very well deserving. I also got Sims 3 for Christmas and installed that on my computer last night and played for a couple of hours. It is so different and a little harder to get used to than the first one (I never got Sims 2), but the concept is the same. I guess practice makes perfect. :) I got 3 new mascaras for another edition to my Mascara Experiment, so I will be posting that at the end of the week.

The rest of the weekend I spent my time on the couch either playing with the dogs, watching TV, or reading. I will tell you a little more about the book once I get a little farther into it. It's a guide for the work world and I am excited to read it.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We have been in a really thick fog since Friday. The visibility today is only about 150-200 feet max.




2 comments:

AG said...

I am currently in search of good skinny jeans, too. I have a pair but they tend to bunch up with boots. I'm late to this trend but I'm into it now. Where did you find yours?

The Pink Chick said...

Yes, please share where you found your jeans!