Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekend Recap...

So, I know its about a day late, but I wanted to do my weekend recap still.

Friday: I didn't really do much at all that night. It had been a productive day at work, so that night I relaxed. I watched Sleepless in Seattle and The Princess Diaries.

Saturday: The daytime is a blur. I remember that I slept in, but that was about all. Then, I had to get ready for work that evening. There were two events that day, one in the morning/afternoon, and one in the evening. The earlier event didn't start off too well (even though the guests hadn't arrived yet) and so I got a bunch of calls in the early part of the day. As I was driving in to work in the evening, a restaurant manager had called to let me know that they had 2 people coming in to help the banquet manager with the event. I was concerned that we were going to be short handed, so that is why I was going it. As the event got started, only 14 people of the 40 expected actually showed up, so I left. I had put a bottle of wine in the fridge, but forgot all about it until the next day.

Sunday: This was the day that I had planned to do absolutely nothing but watch movies all day long. I got a call from the grandma who was having trouble with her computer, so I had to go help her out and spent a little while talking (I love going to Grandma's house) and then came home and watched the following movies (don't judge me):

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, The Wardrobe
Legally Blonde
Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
The Princess Diaries (again)

I know, it was an exciting weekend, right? I know I enjoyed it though. Today I am going to have to spend my day scrubbing a rubber mat off the shelves in the storage closet for my department. Whoo. Hoo. Thrilled. I am trying to get Office Neighbor to help me, but he won't do it. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Happy Tuesday!


PS. The Biggest Loser is on tonight and American Idol starts tonight!


2 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you had a warm weekend too. I'm so ready for this "heat wave" coming through. LOL!! XOXO

Lin said...

We sorta had the same kind of weekend. I messed up my back so all I did was lay around watching movies. I actually watched Romy and Michele's High School Reunion &
The Princess Diaries, too.

Glad you had a pretty relaxing weekend!