Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Wow, I really haven't posted in almost a week?! Well, we can't be having that can we? I have been reading and commenting though. Just so you know. Everything I was putting off in my last post, I did finally get accomplished by Friday. Yay!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is what I did.

Friday: I gave myself a paper cut right across my lip. It stung too. I stayed late to meet with a coordinator to see if I liked her enough to put on my recommendation list. Well, I did! She was a blast and I didn't mind staying an hour later.

Saturday: I won a $50 gift card to Slumberland furniture at a luncheon, so I went shopping and bought my first piece of furniture! It is a nice wine rack that has two shelves. I really bought this for my fish tank. I want to get another tank and needed another shelf. I will have to take pictures because it is pretty cool. After that, I went to Mrs. P's house and we watched "My Life in Ruins" (which was pretty cute) and snacked on fruit and cheese and wine. It was great to just sit and talk. Just the two of us. That doesn't happen very often since she has two children.

Sunday: I had a bridal show that went really well! The booth was in the perfect location and the display looked amazing! I was very pleased. I got a lot of interest, so I am hoping that 2010 is better for my department. After the show, I came home, had a drink, and turned on Will and Grace while I searched for my passport. I haven't used it in 9 years and finally found it amongst the items I brought back from Europe. Then, I had to prepare for the tough meeting I had scheduled for Monday morning.

Today, myself and my supervisor dismissed the banquet manager. Yeah, that was tough. If you have been reading long enough, you know that we had some problems with them over the year and it wasn't working out. So, we hope we will be able to move in a better direction this year, and the meeting went better than planned. They were very mature and alright with it. Fingers crossed.

Happy Monday Readers! I will have some photos for you soon. As well as another mascara review.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Glad you got everything done finally and that you had a great weekend. You should post photos of your wine rack!! Sorry you had to let someone go but it happens right. Hope you have a great week!!! XOXO