Monday, January 11, 2010

TAG!

Gwen received this tag and said that anyone could play along, so I thought I would join the fun.

Question #1 - What were you doing 10 years ago?
1. January 2000 I got my learner's permit and then got my license in the summer.
2. Got my braces off.
3. Found out Mrs. P was pregnant and that I was going to be an honorary aunt.
4. Decided I wanted to be an interior designer (you can see that didn't happen).
5. Visited family in Arizona and decided that is where I wanted to live.

Question #2 - What are 5 things on your To Do list for today?
1. Apply for loan consolidation
2. Set 2010 goals for work--done already
3. Create packages for events
4. Check status of some items on eBay
5. Organize notes from meetings last week--done already

Question #3 - What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Milk and cookies
2. String Cheese
3. Fruit Roll Ups (or fruit snacks)
4. Chex Mix
5. Ice Cream

Question #4 - What are 5 places that you have lived?
1. Missouri
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
That's all folks!

Question #5 - What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all of my debt, parents debt, and best friend's debt
2. Set up a trust fund for my 2 honorary nephews.
3. Buy a home in a state I want to live in.
4. Give my parents enough to retire and live comfortably.
5. Travel around the world


I thought this was pretty fun, so if you want to play along, go ahead!

No comments: