Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Procrastinate

"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment." ~Robert Benchley

So I have work to do today and I don't want to do it. I have about 8 phone calls to return and you all know how I feel about that. If not, then go to the File Cabinet on the left hand side there and click on the label "I hate phone calls" I am just a little too lazy to link to anything today.




I spent a good 15 minutes searching for the right photo to put on this post, and then another 5 minutes searching for the right quote.

I know, I spend my time wisely. I have a long night tonight at work, so maybe I am just subconsciously trying to save my energy. Sure.

Happy Tuesday!




1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

Not everyday has to be productive! There are some days like that for me, that's for sure.