Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My "Skinny" Jeans

If you remember, not too long ago, I posted about my new favorite jeans. I call them my "skinny" jeans because they fit closer to the leg than my others do. They are straight leg jeans and I am usually a boot-cut girl. Well, some of you asked where I got them and I forgot to fill you in. I got them at New York and Company.


They are Mid-Rise Straight Leg Jeans. I love them! The make my butt look nice and even stretch out a little bit throughout the day as you wear them. They are perfect for dressing up or down so it makes them very versatile. They are normally $50, but I got them for half off.

If you click on the picture, it takes you right to the site.

3 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I am going to the store ASAP to check them out!

Mrs. S. said...

I love NY&CO!

Gwen said...

NY&Co is my favorite store for dress clothes but I always have issues with their jeans for some reason. My faves are the Long & Lean from Gap. :) XOXO