Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My First Piece of Furniture

I bought my first piece of furniture over the weekend and have a wonderful (okay, not really) picture to show you of it. It is a wine rack that is just the right size for the corner by my bed. I really only bought the wine rack because I had received a gift card to the store and this was the only thing that had shelves to hold Jack's tank and the future fish tank I wanted to get. After a trip to the pet store yesterday, I found out that the fish I want to get will require a tank larger than what I have space for. I don't think these shelves can hold up to 40 pounds. Oh, well. It still looks cool!

Yes, there is a towel around the tank because it gets a little cold in the house sometimes. Do you like my idea for the wine cubbies?

Now, I just have to figure out what to do with the other shelf.


3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

I like that wine rack! I like the size of it and that it isn't super huge to put in a space.

Gwen said...

Love it!!! Great purchase!! XOXO

AG said...

love it! :)