Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's Only Wednesday?

I can't believe it is only Wednesday. I feel like today should be Thursday, I don't know why.

Today was cleaning day at work. The storage area for my department got a whole face lift. The walls were painted and the horrible rubber sticky liner crap was sanded off and the shelves were repainted. Whoo Hoo! I am so excited because it looks great. Now, I am just waiting for maintenance to fix a couple of shelves and I am ready to move on. I spent about 4 hours working with this and I am tired now. I only have 15 minutes to go though.

Did I tell you all I got bangs? Well, I did! And they rock! Kind of. I am just not really used to them yet, but at least they cover up my huge forehead!

I am LOVING my new planner I bought! I love that I can keep a record of all the projects I work on throughout the day and I have only listed one item on the to-do list that wasn't accomplished and that was only because I forgot my gym clothes, so I couldn't go to spin class. Oh well. I will try again next week.

Did anyone watch the Biggest Loser last night? I couldn't believe that the mother on the white team did a complete face plant with the concrete. I am so glad they got to stay because I really like the guy on that team, Michael? Is that his name? I am a little angry that the red team threw the weigh in and started the game play so early in the season. That sh*t is supposed to wait until about week 6.

For our office Secret Santa, the big boss gave me a Yankee Candle that is called "Farmers Market". Let me tell you, this candle smells amazing! I don't even have to light it for it to fill up the space. It's incredible.

I have a project that I have been working on that is supposed to be for you all, but I haven't gotten around to posting about it yet. I need to remember to post in the evening at home (which would make more sense) because it will take a little time. Maybe I will try that tonight... Stay Tuned.

My new phone is so cool! I am still getting the hang of it and need to put all of my events in my calendar, but I need to call the store and have them help me put my work email into my phone. We shall see.

Well, it's time to go home. I am looking forward to the sweat pants.


2 comments:

Lin said...

Today did seem like a Thursday didnt it? I'm just glad we're a little closer to Friday ;)

I hope the rest of your week goes quickly & smoothly. Cant wait to see what you have in-store for us...

Mrs. S. said...

The Biggest Loser this season has not been my favorite out of the others, but it has been okay. I do like the guy on the white team and the brown team member that is left. The red team might irritate me in the long run, which I thought might happen. Ick.

Bangs, huh? That sounds fun!