Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010 Already...

Happy New Year to everyone!
I still can't believe that it is 2010 already! When I was younger, I couldn't even think about this year. I wish all the best for everyone this year. I had a great time at a friends house last night. A whole group of us played Pass the Trash for 5 hours! I used to be really good at that game, but didn't win a single time last night. :( Oh, well, we had a great time.

Remember that letter I mentioned in my last post? Well, I read it and was very disappointed. I set goals for 2009 and changes that I wanted to make and not a single one of those goals were accomplished and nothing has changed. Well, I guess I will just have to work harder this year. I am going to make a very big and bright goal poster (something they taught us in Mary Kay) and I am going to put it up where I have no choice but to see it. I am also going to set goal-lines (deadlines). I have to have something to hold myself accountable.

Today is one of the 3 holidays that we get paid time off for and I have to go into work. Fun huh? We have a rehearsal dinner tonight and I need to make sure that everything is cleaned up from the party last night and we are good to go for tonight. I have a new girl in the manager position tonight and I will test her to see how she does. *Fingers Crossed*

I am sitting here in the living room and I look over to my right and little Miss Isabelle is all curled up in the blanket on the couch. It is just too cute!
I received a Christmas Bonus and I was surprised! I didn't think we were going to get them this year (or last year I guess) and it was the same as the year before. I decided to treat myself, so I bought this:



Isn't it cool! It took me forever to figure out how to check my voicemail, but hey, I am able to have the Internet on my phone now, so I can sync up with my work calendar and this phone should work really well for me. I love it and I am so excited! The Blackberry Bold 9000 sold itself!

Well, I think that is just about it for now. I hope everyone had a safe and fun NYE.




4 comments:

Sherrie said...

I hope you accomplish everything you want to in 2010.

Lin said...

Happy New Year! Wow, that is one nifty phone. I'm totally jealous :)

Hope 2010 brings many many fabulous things your way!

Gwen said...

Love the phone. Sometimes I wish I had gone with a BlackBerry with keys instead of a touch screen. My stuipd phone guesses at the words for me and I end up sending strange text to everyone. LOL!!!

Don't get down on yourself. Just rememeber it's a new year and a fresh start. 2010 will be the best year yet!! XOXO

Iva said...

Happy 2010!!!