Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday Readers!

Only today and tomorrow and then I am on vacation!

This was a busy weekend, so let's get started.

Friday: I work 12.5 hours non stop. The party I worked went really really well and the guests left happy. The hosts said how nice it was to see me at the event. I did have a very embarrassing moment though. The accident proned part of me was carrying a chafer full of au jus and I hit the bar and dumped at least a gallon's worth of au jus sauce all down the front on me. From my waist to my toes. No joke. In front of the guests. I tried to wash it off as best as possible, but I smelled like beef all night. Which was making me sick.

Saturday: I did some work at home and then my parents and I went out to dinner. That was a nice time. Later that night, I wrapped my mom's christmas presents and the dogs' as well. When the dogs came in from outside, they made a bee-line to the tree and discovered which gifts are theirs. I had to pick one of the floor because Annie kept trying to open it. I laughed at that. I am so excited for everyone to open their gifts.

Sunday: My parents and I went to church to hear a friend sing, then went to Grandma's for another family dinner, and then went to the grocery store. After that was all settled, I gave myself a manicure and prepared for my company's party. I had such a blast at the party! It was so nice to see everyone from work enjoying themselves. One of my staff members gave me a gift of Santa ornaments for the tree. I thought that was so sweet! I really enjoyed myself too. I had a little too much to drink, so I was glad I had a safe ride home. It was so much fun.

Today, a group of us came in to clean the restaurant and its amazing how the employees trash the place worse than guests do. And other employees allow that to happen! It took about 6 hours to clean and the floor is still a little bad.

I have just one more hour and I can go home and rest. I wasn't hung over this morning, but I was really tired. I got in late and up early. I needed about 2 more hours in bed this morning.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

What a busy weekend but I'm glad you got to spend time with your parents. Sounds like your mom is feeling better. How sweet that a coworker brought you a gift. Christmas parties are fun when everyone just relaxes. :) Have a great rest of the day today and enjoy your time off!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!! XOXO