Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy, Happy Friday

Sort of...

Today is going to be a very long day. I felt guilty when I left Mom all alone today because I will be putting in at least 12-13 hours today. If I'm lucky, I may be able to leave this afternoon and come back in the evening. I have to work our biggest Christmas party of the year tonight and that party will end around 10 pm. Then its time to clean up and prepare for the next day.

I also have 4 meetings today. Two were at 11 am (very brief) and then one at 4 pm and one at 5 pm. It's going to be a crazy day.

Besides that, I am pretty excited because its snowing really big snowflakes right now and it looks beautiful outside. Except, there won't be any accumulation. :(

I hope everyone else has had a good week! I am definitely looking forward to the weekend. I don't have any big plans except for the company Christmas party on Sunday. Whoo Hoo!


No comments: