Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End of a Decade



I cannot believe how fast this year went by! Today is the end of a decade and a very full year. A lot happened this year, but it went by so fast. In the past decade, I have gotten my license, graduated high school and college, stopped talking to the other daughter, gained 2 honorary nephews, was a maid of honor in a wedding, began and ended a 3.5 year relationship, became a career woman, became a Mary Kay consultant, and so many other things. Here is a look at some of the big moments throughout the year:

Celebrated 1 year at my job

Bought a new car
Turned 25 years old

Celebrated 5 years with Mary Kay
Celebrated 1 year of blogging

As you can see, I didn't have many big moments this year, but I had a very full and busy year. Most of that was work related, but it was still busy and full.
Last year, I borrowed an idea from AG at Lipgloss Lounge about writing a letter to myself on New Year's Eve about my thoughts, concerns, and plans for the new year. I am going to read that letter tonight (it has been sealed and stored away) and see what it says and if anything is still true. I hope I made progress and can't wait to see what 2010 will bring.

If you go out tonight, please be safe and have a great time! Happy New Year to everyone and I will see you in 2010!




2 comments:

Gwen said...

What a wonderful year has been. I hope you had a fabulous NYE and wish you all the best in 2010. XOXO

AG said...

I am just catching up on your blog (I've been SO out of the loop) and I'm so glad you did the letter thing too. Hope you enjoyed reading it. :)