I saw this on Gwen's blog and decided I wanted to play too.
1. What is your Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. What is your Least favorite Christmas Movie?
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells and What Child is This
4. What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
Little Drummer Boy (I am not sure why either)
5. What is your favorite Christmas Drink? (ie. egg nog, hot chocolate)
6. What is your favorite Christmas Memory?
Going to Grandma's on Christmas Eve (we still do)
7. What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
The two story doll house I received when I was 8 and the pictures of Dad putting it together before I got up.
8. What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
A Macadamia nut candy bar
9. What do you LOVE about the holidays?
Decorating, family time, lots of food, giving
10. What annoys you about the holidays?
People who forget how to drive and park
11. Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
The tree topper always matches the tree theme. We alternate and this year, its Santa
12. What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham and Broccoli and Cheese Casserole (no one can make it like Mom's)
13. Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?
Who to the bone!
14. Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
Love them--until the line between great and tacky is crossed.
15. Santa's at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
Fun as long as they have a good beard and know how to "Ho Ho Ho"
16. Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
Try too! I am going to try and get a photo of the dogs in front of the tree this weekend
17. What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
18. What is the worst thing about Christmas?
When Dad turns into Scrooge
19. When do you put the tree up and take it down?
Between Black Friday and the first weekend in December; It comes down within 2-3 days of Christmas (must be down before New Years)
20. Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your truelove to give to you?
How about 5 Golden Rings! With diamonds... :)
21. Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?
Because Grandpa didn't walk her to the car
22. Who is your favorite reindeer?
23. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
24. What is your favorite smell at Christmas time?
Pine and Cinnamon
25. What would make you happy at Christmas this year?
For Dad to stay in the spirit and Mom to heal easily and nicely
Want to play?