Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday! Yep, it's Monday and I am in a very good mood. Why? Because I only have to work today and then I am off for the rest of the week! I also got the dreaded payroll done on Friday, so I wouldn't have to do it today (Payroll Monday). Payroll Mondays SUCK!

Anyway, I had a fabulous weekend and I want to share it with you.

Friday: I wanted to go see New Moon, but didn't make it. I think I am going to see it this week. I really can't remember what I did on Friday. Is that bad?

Saturday: I stupidly scheduled a meeting at work (when I had nothing else going on) in the middle of the day! (I really need to learn to say "no" sometimes). Anyway, they were running late because of construction. It was a beautiful day and they came 30 minutes late. It was a good meeting though.
I then went to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart. I only bought wrapping for the diaper cake and fruit and yogurt for the baby shower, but I still had fun looking at the stuff. I went home and walked the dogs and relaxed. It was so nice.

Sunday: The baby shower was great! We dropped some chips and salsa while trying to move a table, but all in all, it was a terrific shower. We had so much fun and the mom-to-be got great gifts. I was so happy for her and I am officially jealous of one of my employees (and fellow co-host) She has a great house and I even told her I was jealous. :) In a good way. I think.
Sunday evening, I went over to Mrs. P.'s house to hang out. I was finally able to give my nephew his birthday present and Mrs. P and I haven't hung out together since August! I was having withdrawals. Her husband was putting up Christmas lights and she was getting dinner going (she is a great cook) and getting ready to put up her Christmas decorations. It was so nice to hang out for a while and we have made plans to hang out this Sunday and play games. Yippee!!

Well, that rounds out my weekend and now I am going to get my week's work done today so I can rest easy this week.


3 comments:

Lin said...

I had a pretty busy weekend too. So glad that the babyshower was a success.

I'm so jealous, I wish I only had to work today & then have the rest of the week off. I have to work til Wed & then I'm off. I cant wait!

Gwen said...

What a fabulous weekend. And don't feel bad that you don't remember Friday. I do that a lot too and have to ask Brian what we did. LOL!!! XOXO

Gwen said...

Love the new look!!! Very festive. :) XOXO